Terms & Conditions Spotify Playlist Campaigns
Article 1: Definitions & concepts
Buyer: Person or party who has purchased a service on www.Daimoon.Media or has paid an invoice which is coming from payments (at) daimoon (dot)media
Playlists: Lists on Spotify which include tracks and are followed by a certain amount of people.
Campaign:Service where 1 or more playlists are used to promote a track, by having the specific track featured in 1 or more lists.
Delivery Time: This is the amount of days which DaimoonMedia is getting for executing the full campaign.
Size: Amount of followers which are following 1 or more playlists. This is the total amount of 1 or more playlists together where the Seller is getting paid for.
|Article 2: Packages
|Maximum delivery time|
|25k campaigns||10 days|
|50k campaigns||10 days|
|100k campaigns||12 days|
|300k campaigns||14 days|
|500k campaigns||14 days|
|1M campaigns||21 days|
|1,5M campaigns||25 days|
|2M campaigns||30 days|
Article 3: How does it work?
We don’t pay playlists to get placements. We do pay curators a small fee for listening to your track. We continue this process until we have received enough placements which match the total number of followers where you are paying for. This means we strive to give the client 100% of the campaign size he is paying for. We still do this on a 100% pitched basis. Therefore, we fully comply with the terms of Spotify. All playlists are real and organic.
Article 4: Delivery Time
The Delivery Time is starting at the moment that DaimoonMedia has personally responded to the Order Confirmation email, with proof of starting the campaign. This proof comes in the form of screenshots, URLs of playlists, Excel documents, 1 or multiple DropBox URLs and/or 1 or multiple other Cloud hosted documentation.
The Starting point of the Delivery Time should not be confused with the automatic order reply. The automatic order reply is the email you receive directly after a successful order and payment. Cients will receive the personal response from DaimoonMedia after receiving the automatic order reply.
Article 5: Refunds
The Client is authorized to comply for a full refund at the moment that their campaign has not been started yet. This means the client his track has received not received a confirmation email yet.
If the campaign has been kicked off already, which means the Client his track has received playlist spots already, the Client is unable to apply for a refund. (Except if discussed otherwise, on campaigns starting from 1M, The Clients is authorized for a partly refund of the part of his campaign which has not been covered and/or scheduled yet. )
If the Client is unsatisfied after receiving the full service, the Client can ask DaimoonMedia for a appropriate solution. DaimoonMedia will get extra placements and pitches in most cases (9 out of 10), but is not obligated to do so. In this situation, The Client will not ask for a refund, as at this moment the service became non-refundable.
Refund Example: If the client paid for a 25k campaign, and 20k has been done, client can ask for a refund of the remaining 5k, which is equal to 20% of the full campaign. This means, the client will get a refund of 20%.
But if 20k is done, and 5k is already scheduled for within a week, the payment is non-refundable. This campaign is already marked as finished.
Article 7: 7 Days of reflection time
DaimoonMedia is getting 7 days of reflection time. This means DaimoonMedia is in his right to refuse / deny any track for a Campaign. These 7 days start from the moment DaimoonMedia has received the payment for a specific campaign. Due a wide network of Spotify curators in many genres, this normally never happens. 99% chance the track will get accepted for a campaign.
Article 8: Response
Once you order, you agree to wait from 24 to 72 business hours for an email from us. There will be no emails sent out on weekends. (Friday after 6PM GMT to monday 8AM). If we don’t email you within 72 hours, we are probably working on other orders. In this situation, feel free to email info (at) Daimoon (dot) Media for a status update.
Article 9: Marketing communications
By using any contact forms at www.Daimoon.Media you agree that contact forms may be used to collect your email address and your personal name for email marketing purpose. You can unsubscribe anytime, or adjust your preference anytime you receive an email.
Article 10: Marketing Purposes
By using any service of DaimoonMedia, you agree to the fact that your campaign may be used as an example for marketing purposes.
Article 11: Terms and conditions SoundCloud Campaigns
PITCHING TERMS: NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF YOU AREN’T HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY KIND OF RESULTS BUT WE GUARANTEE WE TRY OUR HARDEST TO GET THE BEST PITCH POSSIBLE.
SOUNDCLOUD PR: ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, YOU AGREE TO WAIT UP TO 5 TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN TO START. YOU CAN REQUEST REFUND AFTER 14 DAYS IF WE DIDN’T START THE CAMPAIGN.
PLAY CAMPAIGNS COULD LAST UP TO 2 MONTHS.
REPOST CAMPAIGNS COULD LAST UP TO 1 MONTH.
BASIC SOUNDCLOUD: YOU AREN’T PAYING FOR REPOSTS, YOU’RE PAYING FOR TIME TO PITCH YOUR TRACK TO MANY TYPES OF CHANNELS.
PARTNERS WILL UNREPOST YOUR TRACK AFTER 24, 48 OR 72 HOURS.
YOU AGREE TO NOT FILE AN DISPUTE ON PAYPAL, YOU CAN RESOLVE PROBLEMS AT INFO(at)DAIMOON(dot)MEDIA
IF YOU ORDER ON THURSDAY, THERE WILL BE A CHANCE YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL FROM US ON MONDAY.
Article 12: Terms and Conditions Mastering Service:
The Client: the party utilising the mastering services and products of DaimoonMedia.
Material: audio material, whether music, speech or any other form of audio signal, contained on any format digitally.
Mastering Engineer: the person employed by DaimoonMedia to execute the audio changes to the Client’s supplied audio material.
Signatory: the natural person signing the invoice and or other documentation, such as whose name and signature appears on the “received by” and “print name” fields of the relevant documents (quote, invoice or receipt).
- The Client is entitled to the execution of reasonable sonic changes (further mastering) to the sound of the final mastered product as supplied by DaimoonMedia. The artistic wishes and recommendations of the Client regarding the material to be mastered will be adhered to as much as is possible.
The Client has 3 working days after the date of the delivery of the masters in which to request re-mastering of the original supplied material.
- DaimoonMedia accepts no responsibility or liability for losses or damages, whether emotional, financial, material or physical, incurred as a result of the commercial success or failure of the final material mastered by DaimoonMedia.
- DaimoonMedia assumes that the Client possesses the relevant legal and intellectual rights pertaining to the audio material supplied by the Client or their representative to DaimoonMedia for mastering. As such, DaimoonMedia can accept no responsibility or consequent liability for prior, present or future illegal or inappropriate use of any audio material.
- Any payment made to DaimoonMedia in counterfeit cash bills or other fraudulent means whether knowingly or unknowingly will not be accepted as final payment.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure the safety of the original audio materials provided by making backup copies before sending to DaimoonMedia. Also DaimoonMedia will collect back-up copies, but in case we lost it, you need to keep a copy for yourself to be sure.
- In the event of the reproduction, packaging or distribution of any materials, or part/parts thereof, in any audio format whether analogue or digital, mastered by DaimoonMedia and whether for the purposes of sale or for promotional activities, then – The words, “Mastered by DaimoonMedia.com” must appear as a credit on the printed material accompanying the recording or as part of the text accompanying credits delivered in an electronic format, or in the case of a physical storage medium such as CD – on the storage medium itself.
- In the event of the audio material which, having been mastered by DaimoonMedia, is distributed for sale, promotional or any other commercial purpose, whether forming the entire content of the distributed collection of audio recordings (as in the case of a compilation) or part thereof, then – All such tracks must be the final product or identical copies of the final mastered materials as mastered by DaimoonMedia and may not undergo further editing or audio alteration before duplication or distribution.
- DaimoonMedia tests all final master storage media (CDR) for errors before delivery but does not guarantee that the supplied storage media is error-free.
- DaimoonMedia does not necessarily agree with or endorse the content of the audio materials provided to DaimoonMedia for mastering and no such agreement or endorsement is stated or implied by DaimoonMedia’s contractual agreement to perform the service of mastering the audio material in question.
- DaimoonMedia will act to conserve the privacy and secrecy of all audio materials it receives for mastering and will not provide the material whether mastered, un-mastered or in the process of being mastered to anyone other than the Client, an employee of the Client, or their elected representative as reflected on the quote.
- The Client is not obliged yet kindly requested to provide DaimoonMedia with cover artwork of material mastered by DaimoonMedia whenever possible. In case of artwork being supplied, DaimoonMedia has the right to use such artwork for promotion on it’s website(s).